We are Chrisel Technolab Pvt. Ltd. D-factory, Shop No.1, Kini Arcade Building, Besides Stella Petrol Pump, Vasai (W), Dist. Palghar – 401201, Maharashtra, India.
We collect information that you supply to us when you choose to contact us for more information or when you register for one of our websites or online services. You may supply the information directly to us or indirectly by using your credentials from third parties such as LinkedIn or Facebook. This information typically includes your name, professional credentials, email address and other contact data. We may append information from other sources, such as Google Analytics, to supplement what you give us. We do, on occasion, obtain or license contact information from third parties for limited marketing purposes, such as maintaining an accurate marketing database.
We gather date, time and certain additional information about a user's browser and system or device configuration and capabilities, navigation history, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), and IP address for all visitors to our web sites. We may use this information for our internal security audit log, for trend analysis and system administration and to gather broad information about our audiences. When you submit information through a form on one of our websites, we capture and store your IP address and email address. We use this information for website personalization purposes.
We may use personal information we collect to:
- provide and administer our services.
- understand our audience and improve how our websites work.
- contact you and answer your questions.
- market and advertise our products and services to you.
- allow you to publish comments and participate in professional web-based forums.
- keep our systems, users, employees and services safe.
- Provide you with the information or support you requested.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties such as to other members of the CHRISEL group of companies and to vendors that work on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Payment processing
- Providing customer service
- Sending marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing cloud computing infrastructure
In certain situations, CHRISEL may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security requirements as well as instances requiring co-operation with law enforcement agencies where mandated by law.
As further required by Law (including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, or asset sales, but only if the acquiring organization agrees to this Policy’s protections), we may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary in light of the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period of time for which your personal information may be kept include:
- the nature and type of personal information that you provide to us;
- the purpose for which you provide your personal information to us; and necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you have requested.
We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We collect, store, and process information on our servers and may access that information globally. If you are located in the India, please note that your personal data may be transferred out of, or stored outside India. The privacy protections in these jurisdictions may not be equivalent to those in India. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to be protected through adequate safeguards.
Indian law gives individuals a number of rights in relation to their personal information. Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. These include the right to access, and in some circumstances to amend, delete, or restrict the continued processing of, personal information. Please note that deleting your information or restricting the continued processing of your information may limit our ability to continue to provide our websites, applications, and online services to you.
You have a choice about:
- Whether to share information about yourself and your use of our sites with third parties including social media sites.
- If you use credentials from a third party, like Facebook, to register, then that third party will also record the fact that you have registered for our sites and may use that information consistent with its own privacy statements and practices. If you use Share, Like or similar social media buttons, those actions may be posted elsewhere (such as on the relevant social media sites).
- Whether to allow certain uses of cookies and other data collection technologies. Please see our Cookies Policy.
- We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that CHRISEL cannot guarantee that third parties will safeguard your personal information in a similar manner. Unencrypted information - including information sent via E-mail - may also be able to be read by third parties. As a user of our services, you are responsible for protecting the information you provide, including user name and passwords, from misuse, by encryption or other means. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at the Contact Us Page.
Our sites contain links to other websites not owned by CHRISEL. We do not control the content or privacy practices of those sites.
Our websites and offerings are directed to people in their business or professional capacities. They are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit information online from, or market online to, children under 13 years of age.
We process personal information on the basis of your consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, but this will not affect any prior processing of your personal information
Chrisel Technolab Pvt. Ltd. D-factory, Shop No.1,Kini Arcade Building, Besides Stella Petrol Pump, Vasai (W), Dist. Palghar – 401201, Maharashtra, India